|OUTDOOR POOL RULES
Weather permitting, the outdoor pool will open Memorial Day—Monday, May 27. We look forward to opening the additional pool every summer, but for every member to have a fun season of swimming in the sun, keep the following guidelines in mind:
• It must be at least 65 degrees outside to open the pool.
• The lifeguard is in charge at all times.
• Children ages 6-11 must be accompanied by a responsible adult (age 18 or older) or pass a swim test.
• A responsible adult must be in the water within arm's reach of a child age five or younger, or any person in a life jacket.
• Everyone must take a cleansing shower before using the pool.
• Apply sunscreen to dry skin. Wait at least 30 minutes after application before entering the water.
• Bathers wearing diapers must have a tight fitting protective covering to prevent contamination.
• Diapers must be changed in designated diaper changing area or restroom, not on the pool deck.
• If you have a communicable disease that can be transmitted by water or have been ill with diarrhea or vomiting in the last two weeks, do not use the pool.
• Bathers with seizure, heart or circulatory problems are advised to swim with a buddy.
• Do not use the pool when under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
• No running on deck or horseplay in the pool.
• Use of inflatable or other swimming devices must be approved by Aquatics Department Staff.
• Food and drinks must remain more than five feet away from the pool edge or behind the deck drain.
• All food or drink must be prepared by the Bellevue Club.
• No glass or alcohol.
• Persons failing to follow rules are subject to removal from the premises.
• No diving.
• First Aid kit is located in the mechanical room.
• In case of emergency, contact a lifeguard.
• Emergency phone is located on the northwest wall. Dial 911. Do not use your cell phone.
Adults-only lap swim: MWF, 10-11 a.m.
Open Swim: M-Sa, 11 a.m.-9 p.m. & Su, 11 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
Indoor Pool Schedule (PDF)
Summer Camps (PDF)
Adult Aquatics Programs (PDF)
For additional Aquatics information, please visit the Classes & Events page.